Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: How NOT to spend your Sundays

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

How NOT to spend your Sundays

I woke up this morning with my leg still really bothering me so I decided that it couldn't wait another day - off to the emergency room. Five hours and bunch of tests later and I'm told I have an acute achilles tendonitis. I don't know if you've ever had this but it is extremely painful! Although the doctor told me that the pain level basically doubles if it tears - I can't imagine and I don't want to know. So for now I'm on as much bedrest as I can possibly stand and that's where I'm headed now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004