Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Frog of the Day

So far it's been good news today - only a light rain has fallen. Keep your fingers crossed that no ice falls. Further north they'll be dealing with snow like the East Coast had. My leg is quite sore today after my adventure to Walmart yesterday so I'm going to keep this short. Besides, Gertie wants to play - she's dropped every toy she has at my feet and has begun to whine a bit to get my attention.

This frog collectible is the 3rd glass ornament in the series. This little froggy is playing the saxaphone. Laid back and cool, he's ready to play some jazz. This set was made in China. I received it October 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004