Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Frog of the Day

Feeling a little better today - I can sit for almost 30 minutes at a time before I have to put my leg up. We're supposed to get a dusting of snow here overnight - nothing like the East Coast where there looking at feet of snow!

This frog collectible is a glass ornament that is one of three. The first has already been profiled here. This frog is playing a drum. The only tag is a Made in China, otherwise I have no information about these ornaments. I received this in October 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004