Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie has had a pretty good week. The temperatures took a dip this week and so her trips outside have been a little bit shorter, the naps curled up at my feet or in my lap a little longer. While I work on the computer, Gertie waits patiently - usually sleeping. When I took this picture she had to look up to see what was going on. She went right back to sleep when I was done. We're both tired today - the last couple of days have been pretty busy. I finished the labels for the fruitcake, which was the last thing to do for them this season. Now we can both go hibernate......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004