Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie has had a pretty good week this last week. Lots of fun chasing after her favorite toy which she has here in this picture. It's by Tough Enuff and I highly recommend it - this is one toy she hasn't been able to tear apart within a month. This weekend has been a pretty lazy one for the both of us - lots of catching up on our rest. This next week I'm looking to take her over to the groomers for a bath and nail trim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004