Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A slow morning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

A slow morning

Gertie and I can't get started this morning. I was up all night tossing and turning - finally up at 4 a.m. watching the news. Finally around 6 I fell asleep in my chair. I woke up with Gertie curled up in my lap, watching and waiting for me to finally get around to playing with her. She's got two new toys and they need to be played with.

Yesterday the fruitcakes were all re-soaked with brandy - only two more weeks and they'll be ready to go!

I'm generally annoyed with advertisements on television lately. You have to have the volume all the way up to hear the program you're watching, only to have your ear drums burst when the ad comes on. And who really wants to buy kitty litter that leaves your cat unable to find the litter box? Ridiculous....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004