Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Happy 5th Anniversary

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary


Quarry Critters - Forest
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
As long term readers know, Forest (from Quarry Critters) likes to come around on our anniversary to see how things are going. Can you believe that we've been here for 5 full years. Today starts year number 6. It seems hard to believe that what started, for me, as a way to inventory my frog collection, has become an integral part of my life. Along the way I've made quite a few friends. You've helped me locate hard to find frogs for collectors who were looking and even offered some up for sale. You've sent a lot of questions, asking about specific frog collectibles - I hope that the information I've passed along has helped. One of my frogs was photographed to become an animated character in a movie. I found out that the people at Christopher Radko take a peek at the sight from time to time. And this last year I was offered a chance to tell my collecting story for an article. All in all - it's been a busy year.

The format of the blog has worked well for me and I don't forsee any changes in th coming year - but then we never do see change, do we? At least not until it is upon us.

I want to say thank you to all of you. You really make this a lot of fun and worthwhile. Happy 5th Anniversary everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004