Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Frog of the Day

It's been a really overcast day here at Frog Central - perfect frog weather! The threat of rain is forcast for most of this week - so far nothing. A little farther to the west they're having snow and I hope it doesn't drift this way. The best thing to do on a dark and dreary day - especially a Monday - is stay under the covers. Gertie and I took a long nap this afternoon. Now maybe I'll stay awake tonight during The Colbert Report - maybe......

This frog collectible I received last month for my birthday. This is an older frog made of ceramic. It is marked on the bottom that it was Handpainted in Japan. I do not have a date for this item. It is in very good shape - only a small chip on the one foot. You'll find in frog collecting that spot is popular for chipping, as is the mouth in a number of high end pottery makers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004