Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Frog of the Day


Yoga Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie and I just got back from the Doggie Spa. She had a nice bath and her nails trimmed. To tell you the truth she was being pampered so much I don't think she really wanted to come home. She's been up all morning so we were barely in the door when she curled up and is sound asleep. While she was getting pampered I ran a bunch of errands - three stores and I couldn't find a sheepskin pad to put on the passenger seat for Gertie - she slides all over the leather interior.

This frog collectible is the 4th and last of the Yoga Frog series from Young, Inc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004