Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Frog of the Day


Yoga Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
This morning I awoke to the wonderful smell of a fresh loaf of bread finishing in the bread maker. My bread maker has a delay timer on it - so I put everything in last night and voila, warm bread this morning.

I turned my computer on this morning at 7 and two hours later it's finally up and running. I hate the daily downloads of updates that you get inundated with. This morning there was a total of 10 updates. Oh well, it gave me a chance to have a leisurely breakfast, do dishes, and spend some quality time playing catch with Gertie.

This frog collectible is the second in the series of Yoga Frogs from Young, Inc. It makes me ache to just think of getting into a position like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004