Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 02, 2009

Frog of the Day


Yoga Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The last couple of days have been pretty busy. NC was hospitalized with pneumonia and I've been taking care of her Webkinz accounts. They require a lot of work! Gertie wouldn't hear of it this morning - she wanted to play. I thought that sounded like a pretty good idea too. When she finally curled up under my feet and fell asleep I was able to get some computer things done. Hopefully I'm all caught up for the day. I think Gertie has the right idea - an afternoon nap is in order.

This frog collectible is from Young, Inc. and is entitled Yoga Frog. I'm not conversant in yoga positions so I'll not hazard a guess. This is one of four - each in a different yoga position. They are made of resin and a Made in China sticker is located on the bottom of each. A cute and different collectible to add to the collection. I received this October 2009 for my birthday.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Anonymous collectibles said...

Wonderful!...really frog of the day!..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004