Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Cold and Wet Weather

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cold and Wet Weather

The last two days have been really cold, wet, and rainy here at Fog Central. Yesterday Gertie and I stayed bundled up and caught up on some much needed rest. Today I had to go out to Walmart and do some grocery shopping - nothing worse than getting soaking wet and then walking into the grocery store. I sloshed around though for over an hour and got lots of groceries - hopefully enough for the rest of the month.

A lot is going on here in Tidy Town - they're getting ready for the winter lights in the park. I'd like to get over for it this year. A lot of places have announced their Thanksgiving meals - I plan on staying home, nothing special.

I received the boxes for the fruitcake today - hopefully the Christmas paper fill will be here tomorrow. Then all I have to do is put together the little flyer I want to put in the boxes with the fruitcake (nutritional label, ingredients, etc.). Tomorrow I get to baste them with brandy - a couple more weeks and they'll be done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004