Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie had her stitches out on Friday and she's so happy. When I went to put her in the car she wasn't too happy - she was shaking like a leaf. So after her stitches came out we went to the bank drive through were employees were coming out of the regular bank part to the drive through window area to ooh and aah over her. She ended up with 3 treats there. Then we went to DQ were I got a blizzard treat and she got another treat along with lots of ooh's and aah's from the employees. She felt a little better about getting in the car by the time we got home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004