Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie's been home for 24 hours now and she's doing really well. Yesterday she ended up sleeping most of the day. She's now decided that not only do I need to lift her down but also lift her up. She stood next to the bed last night and whined a bit - so I lifted her up. This morning when it was banana time - her favorite - she wanted me to lift her up into my lap. Later on she decided that she could get up on her own and wanted to cuddle up for a nap. I snapped this picture as she was getting ready to settle down. She's doing really well post surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004