Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Very Quiet Night

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

A Very Quiet Night

After a very busy day. I can't believe how quiet it is around the house without Gertie here. She went to the vet's office at 7:30 this morning for her spay surgery. I'm going to pick her up tomorrow afternoon. I stopped by IGA on the way home to do a little shopping and realized when I got home that I only had enough stuff for the day, so I'll be going back tomorrow to be sure I have enough stuff for 3 or 4 days. Gertie is going to need a lot of watching over for that time period to be sure she doesn't lick her scar or pull on her stitches - it's a 24 hour a day job for 3 days. I remember going through it with Shadow.

This afternoon I went to my doctor. Seriously, I have to find a new doctor. He walked in - this was a 2 week follow-up for the drug reaction that has caused wonderful skin eruptions from head to toe - to hear him exclaim "Oh my God, what happened to you?" He didn't remember our appointment two weeks earlier. I swear he has Alzheimer's. He wants to follow up in 3 months but I think I really do have to find somebody new in the meantime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004