Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Under Water

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Under Water

The weather here at Frog Central has been beneficial for all the frogs - my lawn is now a wetland preserve! A lot of streets here are flooded and the heavy downpours have knocked all the leaves off the trees. I've been learning the joys of skype the last couple of days - AB and I have been doing the video chat and enjoying it very much. I spoke briefly with NC but she's dealing with the H1N1 flu - her temperature for the last week has ranged from 103 to 104.5. I received a brief call from her this afternoon that she was going to the emergency room - say a little prayer that she'll be ok. I was lucky to get the shot and hopefully won't have to deal with it.

I'm spending my days basting my fruitcakes with brandy. They smell delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004