Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: TGIF

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF

Yesterday was such a busy fruitcake day. Between wrapping loaves with brandy wraps, making two new batches and getting them panned, and finally getting the last batch of fruit together - it was quite late last night when I finished up and fell into bed. My body had other thoughts about the falling into bed - no more did I lay down when leg cramps started. I jumped out of bed and walked around. Finally everything calmed down and back to bed only to have a cramp in my thigh. I was up for about a half hour with that one. When I got back to bed my back started in. So no sleep last night. Thankfully all I had to do was bake off 6 loaves of the fruitcake this morning - their on the counter cooling until tomorrow morning. So Gertie and I have lazed around pretty much all day. Now we're ready to head out to the vets office - she's having her stitches removed. Then we're going right back to being lazy......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004