Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Grocery Shopping

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Grocery Shopping

I know I was only at the grocery store for an hour, but it seems like I was there all day. Gertie woke up at 6:30 this morning after letting her out to do her business I curled up on the chair with the news - Gertie sound asleep in my lap. The next thing I knew it was almost 9 o'clock! After the soaps I went to Walmart and got everything I need till the beginning of the month, I hope....

Tomorrow I'm spending the day in the kitchen - 6 loaves of Amaretto fruitcake are being made. I made this fruitcake last year for the first time and everyone who tried it really liked it. This year I'm making double the amount - all of them are spoken for already.

I think tonight's going to be an early night - shopping always makes me tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004