Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Frog of the Day


Ganz - Potion Bottle
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Yesterday I made 3 batches of Amaretto fruitcake and by midnight last night I had the last one wrapped in cheesecloth, basting in brandy. About 2 o'clock in th morning I woke up and decided to get a drink of water. When I walked in the kitchen all I could smell was amaretto - it smelled so good. This morning I rushed out of the house and over to the flu clinic. Yours truly is now protected against H1N1.

Today's Frog of the Day is from Ganz and is their Skin of Toad Potion Bottle. I received this earlier this month for my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004