Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Frog of the Day

Been a long time since I typed that title! I would have had the picture up a bit earlier but AB and I were learning to Skype. A pretty cool thing to do - video calling over the internet. I said it was like when you were in Kindergarten and had show and tell. We kept running and getting things and saying "Do you see this?" LOL Can you tell we're old farts just finding out what everyone else has been doing for years.

This frog item is from The Popcorn Factory and is from their Hang in There line. This box tin comes with a little plush as well as a number of tasty treats. I received this for my birthday and although it was showcased in the past - delicious treats are always a perennial favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004