Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Errands

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Errands

Yesterday I ran several errands around town. Today was a continuation of the same. I think I've hit just about every store in town! I hadn't been feeling well the last couple of weeks and there was indeed a lot to be done. My last errand today was the liquor store - the clerk remembered me from previous years and asked if I was getting my fruitcake ready. I had taken a half loaf to them last year but she said the guys all ate it up before she could get any. I told her I'd bring her a piece this year with her name on it.

Gertie is doing real well. She jumping up and down off the bed now with no hesitation. She'll go next week and have her stitches removed. Then it's just a matter of her fur growing back in where she was shaved.

Tonight is a new Ghost Hunters episode. Right after that is a new South Park and they're doing a spoof of the Ghost Hunters - ought to be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004