Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Beware the Counterfeit Sprogz

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 05, 2009

Beware the Counterfeit Sprogz

I received an e-mail the other day with someone who received a Sprogz but could not find it among the ones I had listed. After a little investigation it was found to not be a Sprogz. Although it looked pretty much exactly like the Sprogz that we all love and adore there is a way to check. All Sprogz are stamped - usually on one of the back legs with the company name and year the piece was made. So if you are ever in doubt, just turn the piece over and look at the back.

I also want to tell you that if you are collecting Sprogz that each piece comes with a little tag that could be bent so you could set it next to the Sprogz, thus identinfying it. Always ask if they have that little tag and the original box.

If you ever have a Sprogz question, don't hesitate to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004