Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I just got back from the grocery store. They finally got back into stock the chew sticks that Shadow always loved. So I thought I'd get one to see if Gertie would like it and she does. I laughed so hard when I gave it to her. I had bought the small and it's almost as big as she is! LOL But she's carrying it around and is chewing for all she's worth. Even when I went into the bedroom to change back into shorts she brought it along and hopped on the bed and started chewing away - Hey! No eating in bed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004