Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Update

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Update

Slowly I'm feeling a bit better. Lots of naps throughout the day help - and Gertie loves that idea a lot! I have to head back to the doctor's office tomorrow for bloodwork and since I'm off all medications at the moment, have them check my blood pressure.

I called the vet office this morning and made the appointment to have Gertie spayed - she'll be going in for her surgery on October 1st.

Did you see the emmy awards last night. I was able to stay up for the most of it. I like Neil Patrick Harris as a host - he did a phenomenal job at the Tony awards - and his opening number last night was quite funny. I was glad to see The Daily Show win another 2 awards. Something tells me the show will be a repeat tonight as I'm sure they all went out and celebrated afterwards.

Time to check out my soap to see what's going on - I've been really tired today so I'm sure I'll be taking a nap afterwards. I'll be so happy when this whole thing is cleared up......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004