Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: This month is flying by.....

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

This month is flying by.....

I can't believe that it's the 10th already. Time is really flying by and I don't seem to be getting anywhere. Today I had plans for a number of errands and before I knew it, late afternoon and no errands. I decided to use the credit I had to order pizza for dinner - Gertie loves the pizza delivery lady.

I've designated this weekend fruitcake weekend, so I'll be elbow deep in sticky candied fruit as well as various dried fruits and lots of nuts. I can't wait to get started.

Six months ago the physician's assistant (because you never see a doctor) ordered Lipitor. My cholesterol isn't high but he said it had other properties than that. I've had problems with since the beginning and Monday I had enough and threw the rest away. Only 4 days later and I'm already starting to see improvements from getting that crap out of my system. A fun read sometime is to read the known side effects of this medication - it'll scare the poop right out of you!

Gertie and I are getting ready to watch Keith Olbermann and get the critique of last night's presidential speech. Then tonight is project runway night.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004