Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: TGIF

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 04, 2009

TGIF

It's been a long week here at Frog Central. I think Gertie and I are both happy that the long weekend is here. I don't have many plans - tomorrow is the River Chowder, but I don't think I'm up to eating any stew at the moment. I tried a little of the popcorn last night and that was a BIG mistake! Today I'm sticking with soup.

I've been searching for some new frogs on the internet but nothing really interesting has caught my eye. Radko sales are going on this weekend all over and a good chance to get some ornaments for as much as 40% off. Unfortunately I didn't find anything that I didn't already have. Which is a shame because I have a really long list of Radko frog ornaments that I don't have.

I've needed to go grocery shopping for weeks, but each day the list keeps getting longer and frankly I'm a bit afraid of what this list is going to cost me. I've decided I need to pare things down to the absolute minimum because I need to get the last of the things together to get my fruitcakes made. If I get them made in the next couple weeks they'll be ready around the first of November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004