Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Rainy Days

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rainy Days

I kind of feel bad for the Academic Foundation here in town - yesterday was their big fundraiser and one of the biggest town festivals - the Appleknocker. It might have started out well, but I think the hail storm, thunder and lightning, and driving rain might have been a bit of a damper on the rows of booths and entertainment. In the midst of all this wonderful weather, my lawn guy showed up to do the lawn - needless to say I said no.

Gertie, who used to run out in the rain just to see how wet she could get, has decided that maybe getting wet is not all what it's cracked up to be. She went out relunctantly and quickly returned.

I'd been hungry for pizza so I ran over to Walmart to pick up one of theirs. They have this new smaller 12 inch pizza, so I picked up a couple of those. Even though I was only gone for about 15 minutes I was exhausted when I got home and went in and took a small nap. I'm in the 2nd week of a 6 week recovery period. It's unbelievable to me that a drug reaction can cause so many problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004