Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Musings

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Musings

I bought a set of Martha Stewart sheets recently - OMG - I've slept on sandpaper that was more comfortable! This was the second MS item I bought and I imagine the last. The other item was a floor lamp. I bought it years ago when she first came out with her K-Mart line. It has a swing arm and reminded me of one my grandmother used to have next to her chair. It is supposed to take a 3-way bulb but it blows out the two lowest settings from the first turn of switch. She may have the name but the quality is poor.

I woke up itching from head to toe and some of the most beautiful welts - I look like I've been running through a nettles patch. I see the doctor on Thursday afternoon and I may be out of my mind by then. I'm not sure what's causing all of this but I hope we get it all straightened out soon.

So last night ended the long national nightmare - Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert came back from their 3 week vacation. Evening television makes sense again.

I was sad to hear that Patrick Swayze passed away - he fought a brave battle against cancer and died way to soon. I liked the fact that he was a Billy Elliot - starting his career learning dance at his mother's studio.

Gertie and I are going to go take an afternoon nap. Next week she's going to be spayed and micro-chipped and something tells me she may be a little mad at me afterwards.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004