Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: It's Cool Here in Tidy Town

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

It's Cool Here in Tidy Town

The weather here has been really cool, which has been great for the electric bill. Things are starting to warm up just a bit, but still very comfortable with a ceiling fan going. Remember to turn them of when you leave the room - they don't cool the room down, they cool you by moving the air over you.

I decided yesterday that after being sick I was going to scrub the bedroom from top to bottom. I changed the sheets on the bed and was exhausted! It was all I could do to crawl on top of the bed and take a little nap. Gertie was quite o.k. with that. I was woken up by the doorbell ringing - I received a gift of popcorn from a friend who wasn't sure when my birthday was (October 12th). Nothing wrong with celebrating for a month and half is there? LOL

Today I'm feeling even better and so I sat down and started paying bills. I'm trying to get everything together so I can pay them on-line with a bill paying service. It worked really well this morning - now I just want to double check to be sure everyone actually get paid. If so, this will cut down on the time it takes to pay bills and certainly save a lot on postage.

The soaps are over and I'm going to go try to get a hold of AB. She's been incognito lately and I want to check up on her to see how she's doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004