Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Feeling Like Crap

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Feeling Like Crap

Still feeling a bit under the weather - actually, if I could scratch my skin off at the moment I probably would. I feel like I've been dragged through a nettles patch - twice. I went back to the doctor's office yesterday so they could try drawing bloodwork again. After being stuck so many times last week I wasn't looking forward to it. Needless to say, I went back this morning so they could try again. Finally this morning they got the blood. Of course they had to stick me in a spot that even they said beforehand was going to hurt like hell - and it did. I don't have to go back to see the doctor until next Thursday - hopefully this whole drug induced rash will be mostly healed by then. In the meantime, Gertie and I are going to go take a little nap - I just wanted to update you on what was going on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004