Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Cable Issues Again

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cable Issues Again

The cable access for the internet was down again yesterday - they say they're working on it. For as much as they've been working on it - it seems like it could have been fixed a hundred times over. I'm really considering moving to a satellite service.

Yesterday was 9/11 and like every other year I had to turn off the television - the coverage is too much, especially when they re-show all that happened. It was disturbing the first time and I couldn't imagine what someone who lost a loved one in that attack must go through rewatching the coverage.

This afternoon I'm doing two batches of fruitcake so I'll be plenty busy.

The lawn guy showed up just as I was getting ready to head out to run some errands so things have been pushed back a bit. Gertie was so excited and couldn't wait to get out there to see what he lawn looked like. She had lots of fun running around. Now she's taking a nap and I think that sounds like a good idea.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004