Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Wednesday Evening And Dinner is Cooking

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday Evening And Dinner is Cooking

I've got about 15 minutes before dinner is finished cooking. I put the chicken marinade on last night and let it set until about an hour ago - it smells wonderful. It's a good thing that I put it together last night and only had to shove it in the oven today because I can barely move. A couple days of heavy cleaning and yesterday afternoon I ran out and did a number of errands, including a bit of shopping at the local IGA, finally took it's toll. I think the fact that it's been raining since last night didn't help either.

Gertie has been very sympathetic. She crawled into my lap this morning and curled up and was content to lay there. This afternoon she crawled up into my arms and put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. If nothing else I must be a comfortable pillow! LOL

The dinner bell is ready to ring and I'm going to go enjoy some honey mustard curry chicken - yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004