Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A very busy morning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A very busy morning

I just finished breakfast and it's noon - does that give you any idea of what my morning was like? The tree surgeon showed up before dawn and started in - several large branches had to come down, including stuff that had grown into the power lines. While he was here he also took out a large shrub at the end of the driveway that was blocking the way in and out. Every neighbor within a mile radius had to come and gawk, wave, and stop to chat. I've met more people in one morning than I have in the 4 full years I've been living here.

When the workmen left with the first load of branches I brought out Gertie. She got lots of ooh's and ahh's. The lady next door fell in love with her, said it reminded her of her first dog. Gertie loved being the center of all that attention.

Things have finally calmed down a bit and everyone has gone, Gertie and I are definitely taking a little nap this afternoon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004