Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Toothache

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 07, 2009

Toothache

The worst pain is a toothache and last night I laid down with a doosey. Today I'm going on about 10 minutes of sleep as a result. A whiskey mouthwash this morning has eased the pain a bit. I think today is going to be a soft foods day.....

Yesterday I spent the day in the kitchen. I made pancakes for breakfast, a pork roast for lunch, and a nice big salad for dinner. Between cooking and cleaning up (and Gertie mopping up floor spills) I was exhausted by the time I sat down to watch a little television last night.

I think I'm going to go have another whiskey mouthwash and lay down for a nap......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004