Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Pre-Fall Cleaning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pre-Fall Cleaning

It's too late to call it Spring cleaning, and kind of late in the season to call it Summer, so I'll go with pre-fall. The last couple of days have been a whirlwind of activity here at Frog Central. Things are getting a good scrub from ceiling to floor, and I must say things are starting to look a bit better. I'm sure it will take this whole week to make it through the entire house, but I'm determined.

I forgot to marinate the chicken last night, so I've got it together tonight for tomorrow. It's a really good recipe - honey mustard curry chicken - yummy! Tonight I'm going to probably end up with canned soup.

It's been really hot here - up into the 90's. So it's been nice to stay inside with the air conditioning. Even Gertie, who loves the outside, only does what she has to and runs right back into the house. I've got a couple errands to run and the last thing I want to do is go out there to do them - even with air conditioning in the car! Maybe after a nap......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004