Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The Power is Back On

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Power is Back On

Yesterday, about mid-morning we lost power here at Frog Central. Indeed quite a bit of Tidy Town lost power. It was off for the majority of the day yesterday and then was spotty for quite a while after that. The power was off when I finally gave up trying to watch television and went to bed. This morning everything was back on and all my clocks were blinking, ready to be reset.

Today was the Children's Miracle Network at DQ - so I just got back from getting a blizzard treat for charity. It's a tasty way to do philanthropy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004