Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Is Summer Over?

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Is Summer Over?

Yesterday I went out to survey all the work that the tree service had done and was shocked to see on of the neighbors' trees almost entirely yellow. This morning I noticed the hibiscus hedge has joined the color chorus and has shades of yellow running from one end to the other. The same for quite a few trees around the neighborhood. Almost two months early! Last summer was a cooler one and I we had a bad winter. This year it has been even cooler - I better load up my basement with groceries because I might not be getting out until spring......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004