Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: BBQ

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

BBQ

I just got back from a barbeque held by the local emergency squads. We have an all volunteer force here in Flora and once a year they have a BBQ fundraiser to help buy equipment they need. I was surprised that it was so poorly attended. I think it might be because it is so darn hot! The temps are running right near 100 with a heat index over 100. I'm glad to be back in the air conditioning! This was only the second barbeque that I've been to this year. They just haven't been as abundant as in previous years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004