Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Toys

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Toys

I spent a good amount of time this morning sewing on Gertie's stuffed toys. They are beginning to fall apart at the seams. Her favorite toy - the rabbit - she has ripped the tail and one ear off! She's rough with her toys but she loves the fact they squeak - once she figures out how to make the squeak she'll lay there for 5 to 10 minutes just making lots of noise.

I had an appointment downtown right around noon - the temps here have gone back up into the mid to upper 90's. I was on the way home when I stopped for a stop light (yes, even though this is a really small town we actually have 4 lights - 2 downtown and 2 out on the highway) I stepped on the brake and my foot went right to the floor. I prayed the whole way home that my car would stop where needed - it did but I was stepping on the brake pedal with all my might. Guess I'm going to have to call the mechanic tomorrow to see about getting that fixed because I don't want to have to go back to using a taxi to get around - that's really expensive!

Well, I guess with all that today has brought so far, it's time to go take a little nap - Gertie agrees as she's already curled up at my feet, sound asleep - and that sounds like the best idea at the moment.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004