Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Shopping

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Shopping

I spent yesterday morning at the grocery store - ugh! After several hours it was home to get everything unpacked and put away - which of course takes a couple of hours all by itself. Finally sat down to watch my soap and it wasn't on because of "The Memorial." Another channel carried my soap later in the afternoon. The fridge and freezer are full and hopefully I won't have to do another megashop like that for a month or two! (or at least a week or two)

With all that I had to do yesterday Gertie didn't get much play time. So this morning she has been getting lots of attention - one toy after another had to be played with and tossed around. She's now found her rawhide and is happily chewing away on it. That is giving me a couple minutes to sit and blog this morning. Oops- time to play again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004