Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Rainy Days in Tidy Town

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rainy Days in Tidy Town

Yesterday and today have been rainy days here in Tidy Town. The frogs may love it but my joints sure do not. I woke up yesterday and could barely move. This morning it was a bit better only because I ended up sleeping in a chair last night. Gertie was a little miffed that she wasn't sleeping on the end of the bed last night but instead next to my feet on the floor. All that got done around the house yesterday was dishes.

I made some oven-fried chicken yesterday. It was really easy to make and quite good. And the recipe made enough so that I don't have to cook for the rest of the week! Always a plus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004