Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: My New Used Car

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My New Used Car


My New Used Car
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I know you've been waiting with baited breath to know what happened after yesterday's blog entry. This morning I've been signing my life away, but drove home with this really great 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis. It's the same color and type as my previous car - just 9 years newer. It has a ton of electronics on it including keyless entry. All in all I'm glad that I got it and hopefully all car troubles will be behind me for quite a while. Now I can rest a bit and then out to the grocery store to pick up some much needed supplies.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004