Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Monday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday

I hope you had a good weekend - got outside and enjoyed some of this cooler weather we've been having here. That's what Gertie and I did. It was nice to sit outside and enjoy some of the sunshine and the temps were in the low 70's for a high. I had the windows open to air the place out a bit. Very nice. Saturday I made a St. Louis style rack of ribs - let them cook all morning. Delicious! I ate the last of them this afternoon for lunch.

I spent some time outside this afternoon inspecting the trunk of my car. I found the DVD player and I can't wait to try it out. There's also a net that runs the width of the trunk right near the front. That came in real handy this morning after I went grocery shopping. The clerk put all the fruit and vegetables into one bag that was very unstable. I plopped into the net and it held it in place and thankfully I didn't have to pick up items that had rolled around the trunk on the way home.

Gertie has been really rambunctious the last couple of days. She's hitting the end of her heat cycle and is ready to get back to being a puppy. I bought her some rawhide chews from Drs. Foster and Smith - they're rolled and about 6 inches long. She loves them until they get down to the last inch or so. Then Gertie will bring it to me and drop it in my lap - repeatedly if necessary - until I unroll the last bit so that it is a big flat piece, which she eagerly finishes up. Thank goodness they're easy to unroll at that size!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004