Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: July is Here!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

July is Here!

And the last couple of days have been really busy. Stores have their Christmas in July sales - but I'm starting to plan for Christmas - with my annual fruitcake bake-off. I've been putting together the lists of ingredients and checking prices, etc. I think I've gotten everything together that I'll need. Next month the baking will begin so that everthing can be finished up and ready by the first of November. Gertie's been a bit upset with all my figuring and working - wait until she sees how much time is taken up with all the chopping of fruit and mixing and baking. She'll probably want to disown me!

The weather here as been a dream these last couple of days. Last night it dropped down to the low 60's and tonight it will be in the 50's. Great weather for opening some windows and getting some fresh air in the house. It's hard to believe that we're in July!

Oh well, on to this afternoon.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004