Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Internet Access is Back

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Internet Access is Back

The computer was down again - it rained.....so annoying. The weather here has been cool and rainy all week - so different from a normal end of July. Now through the end of August is usually the hottest time of the year around Tidy Town - the frogs are a hoping that this wet weather continues. My joints though would like to see some drier times. It's been a hell of week on my joints. I've been scaring Gertie with my early morning screamercises getting into a sitting position on the edge of the bed.

The internet access is spotty and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a picture of Gertie up this afternoon or not. So I'll tell you she's had a pretty good week. She's still in her heat cycle but she should be in the last of it (I hope). Things are not quite as swollen as they were and she's much more of the puppy wanting to play. Yesterday morning a golden retriever came into the yard while she was out but I hauled her back in quickly. It was a male and did some marking of territory but I shooed it on. About an hour later I was shooing a cat out of the driveway and later Gertie spent some time chasing a couple rabbits. I'm beginning to think that it's Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom around here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004