Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie is feeling a bit better today and wanted to spend the day playing with her new bobo. She followed me all around the house today, looking just like this picture! LOL Her heat cycle is almost over, thank goodness. Hopefully she'll be down to the vets early next month getting spayed so that we'll never have to deal with it again.

Gertie is also waiting on an appointment at the Dog House for a bath and nail trim. I've decided that it would be a good thing for her to have interaction with other people as often as possible for socialization, which is so important. Thankfully she's a bit older so she really likes people generally and I want to continue to foster that attitude. I figured this way she'd get ooh'd and ahh'd over as well as getting a bath. I bet she'll love that one - stay tuned......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004