Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Captions for this picture:
"Oh My God, not that thing blinds me again!"
"Get this jingly dog tag off me right now!"
"I want my nap - NOW!"

I've outlined Gerti's week pretty much as we've gone along. Her dog tags came in this week and she is not happy about them one bit. I now know where she is at all times by the jingle sound they make as she walks. She's tried to bite it but just can't quite reach it. I brought the camera out and she got up from her nap - although she wan't happy about it. I had wanted to snap a picture of her sleeping but she wouldn't hear of it. I no more than snapped the picture when she laid back down, all curled up and deep asleep. I tried to snap another picture of her after she went back to sleep but the minute I raised the camera she jumped right up - annoyed. So as the saying goes - let sleeping dogs lie.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004