Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Busy Start to the Week

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Busy Start to the Week

Yesterday and today have been filled with lots of catching up of things to do from the few days I went without a car. It's amazing how behind I got in just a week. In the meantime I've started a war on boxes. It seems every day I'm receiving a box - either from something I ordered or from something someone has sent me (keep the plush items coming - I've got about 50 put away for the kids this Christmas). Each night I've grabbed 5 or 6 boxes and tear them apart and get them stacked up and tied together to take over to the recycling bin.

So last night was the first of the 5 night series of Torchwood on BBC. And it was good! I almost watched it again when they ran it over an hour later - excitement from start to finish and ended with a cliff hanger. I can hardly wait until tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004