Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Busy Day Indeed

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Busy Day Indeed

I've been going non-stop early this morning and it seems I've been two steps behind the whole time. I needed to grocery shopping but that is going to have to wait until tomorrow because I'm sure I'll need a couple hours at the market. I think I was so busy because I turned the television off. I've been sick of what they have to air - even the 24 hour news has been really bad lately - so I decided to spend the day doing some house cleaning and straightening up. It's like a snowball rolling down the hill - one little job leads into about 100 more! Now it's time to sit back and relax with a nice tall glass of water and play with a little puppy who is feeling a little neglected at this point......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004