Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: AA vs. AAA

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 17, 2009

AA vs. AAA

Batteries. Every time I go shopping I walk past the battery stand and I think to myself, I need some batteries. Of course I didn't write down the size I needed so I pick up what I think is the most common size - AA. When I get home and open the drawer there is pack after pack of AA and the size that everything I own seems to use is AAA. Thankfully today, I had written down the size I needed and came home with the right size - but I hesitated for a moment and thought is that really the size I need.

I went out first thing this morning to finish up some grocery shopping and to stop by the mechanics and sign over the title for the old car so he can dispose of it. I think he'll probably cannibalize it for parts - whatever, it's his to deal with now.

I'll try to get a picture of Gertie up later, but she's right in the middle of a heat cycle and not feeling particularly well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004